Friday, March 07, 2008


Ready To Roll


Well, a lot has happened in the last few months. I got a job--an 8-5 one even! I'm now doing technical support for a Bank.

But with me now working "saner" hours, I have the time to work on "The Next War" a bit, as it seems that I've gotten a bit behind the curve of development.

I hope to have at least a "stage one" by March 18th--of what I'm calling "Operation Peace Vote". You see, we have a chance to do what our predecessors from the 1960's couldn't do. Electorally defeat the "War Party", with the GOP nominee basically running on a platform of fear and empire, either Democrat should be able to paint an image of hope.

But that hope is no good when you see the mess that a Democrat would inherit.

Just keep your eyes open. Things are about to get lively here. . .