Friday, November 11, 2005


Go US--Go US


I heard that Bush continues to loose credibility with the American people.

I can't help but think that folks like me have helped in some small way at helping to expose Bush's lies and cut through the "Fog Of Fear" that the "Sheepdogs" on AM-Radio and its cable news affiliate have created.

From Downing Street to Abu Gharib, to Intelligence data, it's been folks like me and sources like BuzzFlash and CommonDreams that have gotten these onto the radar and then the "Corporate Media" picks up on them. Having groups like MoveOn and UFPJ to get the message to those in power helps.

But there's a lot of work to be done. We need to get the "War Party" out of office and get candidates committed to peace and justice in. But I see momentum on our side.

We've come a long way from being seen as "Communist Dupes", as it looks like the pro-war people were the ones who were duped.

No comments: