Thursday, October 28, 2004

NightWatch
One--there may be some technical difficulties with House Of Bush. . . the 5th and final CD either has a skip or was copied badly.

Two--I have been playing with a new "toy", a 15 trial of a Shockwave content generation program called SWiSH. There's a pretty good chance that I'll shell out the $50 to buy it. The tutorials are coming along nicely, and I can see this program being a useful tool.

Finally, I gotta get something into the open that I'll probably expound on later or over the weekend. For those few people outside my little circle that read this thing; by election day, I'll likely be an Uncle! My kid brother's wife is due to have a baby any day now.

I can't help thinking that this election may have a direct stake in his or her future. Maybe more so should the child be a girl. I gotta follow up on this a bit more, as usual it's a jumble of ideas and thoughts that need to be organized into at least an article.


No comments: