Thursday, July 22, 2004


Daily Report



Back Again


The way I see it, the fact that the main reason I can't update as often is that I'm sending out resumes, etc. Might mean I may soon be back in the IT workforce.


NYC RALLY A GO--AND I'LL BE THERE


According to Newsday, New York City and the anti-war group United For Peace And Justice have agreed on a route for a march and rally.

The rally will begin between 14 and 23rd streets, pass Madison Square Garden, and conclude at Chambers St.

I will be in attendance at this event, and will give a full report.


Iraq's Transition To Dictatorship


The Power And Interest News Report reports on the factors that seem to indicate that Iraq will not end up being the market-driven democracy that Bush sold to so many of the American People. And instead looks at variety of other scenarios.


No comments: