Saturday, October 04, 2003


The Next "Next War"


On September 16, 2001, the first "Next War" debuted as a resource for progressive news and commentary about the "War On Terror".

In June of 2002, the site suspended operations due to some personal issues, only to resume on 9-11, 2002.

In October 2002, the site became a 'blog, still relying on the [progressive]"Alternative Press" to provide News of interest to those who oppose what I see as the next "Cold War".

I hope to take this page to the next level in January of 2004. The idea is to have the site be a kind of "portal" for those who oppose the "War On Terror" and the new American Empire.

I envision the site as having not only links to anti-war sites, and [progressive] "Alternative Media", but also artists and musicians who work for peace, progressive "Fashion Statements", and other links of interest.

I also hope to have a message board and personalizable content.

Of course I have a LONG way to go yet. I need to do layout, find a server, and learn to use several programs. As well as get them all to 'talk' to each other.

But I think I can do it. As a character from a computer game used to say:
"No way you can stop me!"