Tuesday, November 23, 2004


Daily Report




Justice Takes A Holiday


This will likely be the site's last update until Monday. I'm heading home for the holidays to eat like a pig, see my Nephew, start looking at presents and maybe meet a guy from another message board.


What We Have Here


Is a failure to communicate. I can't seem to integrate the database I'm using with the scripting language. No biggie, just a line or two in a config file that needs to be fixed--I hope.


The Triangle Of Death


The Washington Post tells of life in the "Sunni Triangle" the area south of Baghdad where radical Muslims, tribal warriors and general thugs battle for control.


Yet Another Attack On Free Speech


Delaware Online, reports of a young man who was ordered to cover up a shirt critical of George Bush.


No comments: