Tuesday, September 07, 2004


Busy, Busy, Busy


You know something. Life has a funny way of getting in the way of itself.

Yes, this is my excuse for not being able to post much. As a member of the "underemployed", my other job has kinda put a crimp in my blogging, as well as my job search. Visiting the folks for Labor Day doesn't help matters much either.

But as the 4th year of this site looms (September 16th), and we face an election that will reverbrate world-wide. I hope to pick things up a bit.

For one, there will be pictures to join those taken at the January 2002 Anti-War rally in DC; some pictures I took in April of the memorial to the Anti-War protestors killed by the National Guard in 1970, and the pictures I took at the Anti-RNC march in August.

Also, I'm gonna see about doing a script to help clean up the navigation a bit.

This is all setting the stage for this site to become part of a larger "anti-Bush" site that is for now known as "New Patriot". I started re-learning PHP over the weekend, and hope to have that done in time to learn how to use either a content managment system called PHPNuke or use a CMS a friend of mine is working on (I agreed to help him clean it up a bit).

Got a lot to do, and not a lot of time. In the meantime make sure to check out MoveOn to see what else you can do to help stop this war machine.

No comments: