Sunday, November 16, 2003


RE-DESIGN UPDATE


Well, I think the new "NextWar" is basically a done deal!

I managed to complete what I thought were gonna be the two major tasks of the portal in a day! I not only have a new look for the page, but have the means of getting the links out of a database and converting them into HTML. All I need to do now is get the "results" page to look like the rest of the site (basically I want to keep the basic look you see now), find a hosting service and maybe start exploring the idea of personalized content. I also may look at downloading a "board" program.

But it looks like come January 19th "The Next War" will take its first steps towards becoming a portal for those who oppose this "War On Terror" and the people who are profiting from it!

LET'S ROLL!